3.12.14

In the spotlight: November

I watched more new-to-me movies than I have in months. I didn't watch one of them over and over either, which happens to me more frequently than might be healthy (hellooo Singin' in the rain). These are the ones I liked the best, in no particular order:

1. Winged Migration
A documentary about the lives of migrating birds.

2. A Good Day to Die Hard
The fifth movie in the Die Hard-series, I've only seen number four before.

3. Pompeii 
Another Gladiator but with a really laughable villain.

4. Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers plus antiheroes minus supernatural powers.

5. The Bone Collector 
Like a long Criminal Minds-episode with a hasty ending.

6. Perception, season 1
Has a more complex, vulnerable "The Mentalist"-hero.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar