2.8.15

Ambition for: August

Even though I might have developed an allergy to grass this summer, I'm thankful for it! So much so, that I'm determined to go swimming at least once before it gets too cold. It's a little unclear how catching a cold will help pay homage to this summer but I just want one swim outside really, so I'm going with it. Here are some other things I want to do/watch this month:

* Watch Funny Face
* Finish my summer course
* Pick raspberries, cloudberries, blueberries and bake something using rhubarbs
* Rewatch season two of Elementary
* Celebrate my 31th birthday
* Watch something starring Gregory Peck
* Spend at least one day by the sea
* Take the canoe out on a stream somewhere
* Watch Crossroads (2002) with my mom and Julia
* Clean out my parents' garage
* Cook with more variation
* Watch Paper Towns in the cinema

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar