4.10.15

Insurance

To make sure I complete one of my goals before the end of 2015, I've actually made a plan:

A movie that takes place in your region: Jag saknar dig 
A movie by a female director: Near Dark (Kathryn Bigelow) 
A documentary: Bowling for Columbine  
A movie based on a true story: Empire State/Black Mass
A movie someone in your family loves: Australia
A movie that's more than 70 years old: My Man Godfrey (1936)
A movie based entirely on its cover: 9
A movie you watched in school: Romeo + Juliet/Psycho
A movie based on a memoir: 127 Hours
A movie with antonyms in the title: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
A movie set somewhere you've always wanted to visit: The Piano (set in New Zealand)
A movie you own but have never watched: Hours (with Paul Walker, not Nicole Kidman)
A movie in a foreign language (other than English): Intouchables (2011)/La belle et la bête (2014)
A movie based on a play: My Fair Lady
Good luck, to me..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar