27.2.15

Excited, like a mad woman

Love, Rosie
DVD release: 2nd of March in Sweden
Knowing myself, I'll rent it and then never watch it. Until like 2016.. BOOM! I'm gonna be all over it and wonder how I could ever rent-but-not-watch it.. 

The Judge 
DVD release: 16th of March in Sweden
I'm a very actor-oriented viewer - if I like someone and it looks like my cup of tea (i.e not sci-fi/horror/black comedy/American Pie).. I'll want to watch it! And I like Robert Downey Jr.  

Dumb and Dumber To 
DVD release: 16th of March in Sweden
I have a thing for sequels (if they feel like a good idea) and I'll watch them religiously. I'm so excited to see what happened to Harry and Lloyd!   

Exodus: Gods and Kings 
DVD release: 4th of May in Sweden
I just wanna re-watch the heck out of this! (Meaning I want to watch all the action scenes and interactions between Christan Bale and Joel Edgerton over and over, like a mad woman)

Kingsman: The Secret Service 
DVD release: 15th of June in Sweden
I'm gonna trust my sister Sara again, because she's been raving about this! And I'm very intrigued to see Colin Firth involved in some action, for once.



Fyi, this is what that looks like..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar