19.2.15

Movie night: Fifty shades of Grey

I did better than I thought I was gonna do! My sister Sara was peeking through her fingers for the majority of the film, but I only closed my eyes twice. It wasn't great - but it wasn't awful either. The dialog was really horrible ("I don't make love, I fuck. Hard!") but the actors took it seriously and that helped. I'd say that it was very much like watching a movie made from a Harlequin book.. and that's essentially what it was! 

When I drove home (without feeling tired at all), we had a long discussion about obsession and being able to focus on other things in life, besides your partner. Anastasia wasn't and I think that that really was why Sara closed her eyes as much as she did..

My niece-to-be was in the car with us too, which helped me stay awake!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar