28.4.15

Ambition for: May

If I watch some of these, I'll be content:

* Dumb and Dumber (since I watched Dumb and Dumber To in April and disliked it)
* Something with Leonardo DiCaprio - maybe Inception? Or Romeo+Juliet?
* Daybreakers
* Apocalypto (I just remember having to put my head between my legs during the sacrificial scenes..)
* Monsters University
* Home?
* Chances Are (the first Robert Downey, Jr. movie I watched but that was like.. 15 years ago now)
* The Pickup Artist/Only You?
* Oooh! The 4th Transformers! (because it was so bad that I need to re-watch it and reminisce)
* Ooooooh! Abduction!! (because it was so bad I laugh/cried the whole way through it with my sister Sara and her boyfriend Henrik (and I need to re-watch it and reminisce))
* L.A. Confidential (I've already started it, but I got bored..)

Not that I look forward to the pollen but summer is taking its time, it seems..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar