22.4.15

An update on Leo

I did list my top three Leonardo DiCaprio performances a few days ago, because he is one of my favorite actors. Unfortunately, I hadn't seen Shutter Island yet..  

1. Arnie Grape 
What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
Still mind-blowingly good! It doesn't even feel like he's acting and that's why it's still baffling that he didn't win the Oscar for it. It's by far one of my favorite portrayals of all time (from anybody).

2. Teddy Daniels
Shutter Island
It's hard to say much about this, without spoiling anything, but I really love how he manages to balance between all the emotions while solving the crime. He's so fragile and yet composed.


3. Hank 
Marvin's Room
I feel that this is very underrated. Not only because the rest of the cast is fantastic but because his acting never feels forced or rehearsed or unreal. He's just in the moment!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar