1.7.15

Ambition for: July

July's usually the warmest month here in Sweden, but it doesn't really look that promising this year. There are things I'm gonna do however, regardless of the weather (am I rhyming unintentionally?):

* Celebrate my sister Hanna's 28th birthday (19/7)
* Go and see an outdoor play (4/7)
* Camp with my siblings (if we manage to find two rain-free days..)
* Finish my summer course at the university (at least the majority of it, since I take the exam in August)
* Go swimming (yeah, right!)
* Eat my weight in strawberries and cherries
* Listen to Mr. Big
* Unlock my bakery in Cooking Fever  I did, and then removed it, because I became too addicted..
* Play Mario Kart
* Help my mom and dad organize their storage properly
* Finish my library books before the 27th
* Sunbathe without dying from mosquitoes/pollen I'm gonna count 1 day for twenty minutes as a success!

Subsequently, my movie ambitions are quite modest this month:

* Body of Proof, season 2 (nope - they removed it from Viaplay.se)
* Elementary, season 3
* Paper Towns
* Terminator 5

If I'm able, I'd REALLY like to train this little dragon to walk on a leash too! Her current state of obedience is reduced to freaking out and then bolting into the nearest bush. Edit: Have to find and buy an escape proof harness first!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar