29.6.15

In the spotlight: June

Body of Proof
Halfway through season 2 at the moment. I love it because it's almost impossible to guess which of the presented characters are the culprit! Plus, even though the expert is very good at being an expert.. she's never alone in solving the crimes (unlike the experts in Unforgettable or The Mentalist for example)!

The Terminator
Both 1 and 2 are so very well paced. And they have great entertainment value! I felt such joy when I watched them.

The Big Bang Theory 
I normally always watch this before bed (and have it on in the background while I sleep) but recently I've slept without it and properly watched full episodes instead. That's reminded me of the fact that it's probably my favorite show ever. 

Bambi
I just want to step into the movie and pet Bambi. Not creepily or anything, just casually stroll by and then attack him: *pet* *pet* *petpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpet*!


I was also able to check these off from my challenging 2015 list this month:

A movie you've started but never finished: Django Unchained 
A movie at the bottom of your "to be watched"-list: Taken
A movie with nonhuman characters: The Wolverine
A trilogy: The Terminator Saga (1-4) 
A funny movie: Spy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar