13.6.15

Life hack #2

What do you do when nothing cheers you up, because your pollen medicine makes you want to sleep 24/7? You eat ice cream for breakfast, take a super hot shower, snuggle with some form of animal and teach yourself a new quote from the movie you.. already know many quotes from:

You know - there's a big world out there. Filled with desperate orphans who would gladly swim across an ocean of thumbtacks just to be eclipsed by the long shadow that is cast by my accomplishments. But I don't care about them! I chose to open my heart to you two lovely children and your hideous primate. All I ask in return is that you do each and every thing that pops into my head while I enjoy the enourmous fortune your parents left behind.

And then you give in and sleep for 10 hours. You're welcome.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar