18.6.15

First world problems (Currently watching)

I'm in this weird mood where I don't really want to watch movies (I'm shocking myself here), but read outdoors instead. That's why I've started multiple things, without really committing to any of them:

* Monsters University
* Max Payne
* Body of Proof, season 2
* Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (if you sort of jump through it - does it count as a re-watch?)
* Terminator 2: Judgment Day

* Am also very excited for The Martian to come out! Can't wait to watch it with my father! He's a sucker for all things space-related and since he's always a little distracted when I tell him stuff, I'm almost 100% sure that he's gonna be really excited to tell me about "this new movie where a man gets left behind on Mars" in the fall - even though I already told him about it yesterday! It's in one ear and out the other, when it comes to him.. (it doesn't really help that his hearing never was any good to begin with) <3

It must be the coldest summer I've ever experienced and I still want nothing more than to be outside (sure, I live in the north of Sweden, but June doesn't usually involve nights with a temperature around +3 C)!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar