9.12.15

My 2015 goals: How I did

Buy less + clean out my movie collection 
I don't know the last time I bought a movie, to be honest. In total, I've only bought one this year. I've also gotten my movie collection down from 111 to 23.

Watch less movies but better ones 
I've been better/worse at this this year, depending on life in general. Since starting school, I've watched less but not always better. By this I mean I've found that I've tried to force myself through movies I don't really like.. just to have watched them.   
 
Find other ways to relax 
I've been reading more, for sure. And playing a lot of Township on my mobile.

Limit the time and quantity
Ugh. I'm ashamed to admit I've had little to no self control when it has come to restricting my time..

2015 - a challenging list
I don't know if I'll finish this yet since I'm giving myself until December 31th to do it. I've got 14 movies to go..   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar