8.1.16

Something to aim for

1. Watch the remaining 13 movies I didn't get to in 2015:

A movie that takes place in your region: Glada hälsningar från Missångerträsk
A movie by a female director: You've Got Mail (Nora Ephron)
A documentary 
A movie based on a true story: The Revenant
A movie that's more than 70 years old: My Man Godfrey
A movie based entirely on its cover: Jane Got a Gun
A movie you watched in school: Psycho
A movie based on a memoir: Everest
A movie with antonyms in the title: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
A movie set somewhere you've always wanted to visit: Kingsman: The Secret Service (England)
A movie you own but have never watched: The Big Sleep
A movie based on a play: The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall
A movie that is directed by + stars that actor/actress: The Gift

2. Reorganize my movies
Since I've reduced my collection to less than 30 movies, I can finally stop using storage wallets/binders. Even though they save space, I never put any movies back inside and consequently end up with dusty, scratched up discs scattered all over my apartment. It doesn't work for me and I'm buying individual cases soon.

3. Make a list, check it twice.. and then buy the movies I know I'll watch v. often

4. Write more reviews

5. Oldies
I don't know what started it (it might have been watching White Christmas?) but I really want to watch lots of old movies this year. Here's what I've got so far:

Christmas in Connecticut
It Happened One Night
The Big Sleep
Double Indemnity
An American in Paris
Funny Face
It's a Wonderful Life

Recommendations in the comments would be very appreciated!


 Also, when the light returns again, I'm going to stay outside.. 24/7!

2 kommentarer:

  1. tips på filmer baserade på pjäser: har du sett någon av alla nytolkningar på shakespeare-pjäser? finns massor, jag har inte sett alla, men några som jag sett och gillat är mycket väsen för ingenting, o brother where art though, romeo + juliet, gnomeo och julia, och get over it. en film som är över 70 år, då är tipset trollkarlen från oz, som faktiskt börjar närma sig 100 år, och som fortfarande är hur bra som helst. dokumentärtipset är supersize me, och kvinnlig regissör är marie antoinette. jag ser massor med film, jag har hur många tips som helst, om du behöver några ^_^

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ooh! Nu känner jag för att se någon av Shakespeares pjäser! Jag har bara sett En midsommarnattsdröm och Romeo + Juliet. Tack för tipsen!! :D

    SvaraRadera