2.3.16

In the spotlight: February

Flipped
Extremely comforting to watch and a great book-to-movie adaptation. It's very much like that light-in-a-bottle-thing that Frodo gets from Galadriel: "A light [...] in dark places, when all other lights go out.".

Derek
Much, much more moving than I'd ever imagined! I cried during nearly every episode; regardless of the season. And I laughed too (am quite easily disturbed by other humor than physical i.e I usually take jokes more seriously than necessary), which surprised me.  

Inception
Mystery-wise I liked Shutter Island more, but the action was great in this one! For some reason though, Leonardo DiCaprio reminded me of Jack Dawson the entire time.. (also: Eames! <3)

Keith 
I sort of wish that I'd discovered this movie when I was like 13-14. I would have swooned and watched it on repeat for days! It would have affected me the same way Titanic did back in the days, I'm sure.. (i.e a lot! (the fact that I'll never be that young and impressionable again makes me feel old.. *sadfacé*))

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar