29.3.16

In the spotlight: March

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - part 2
I love all the Hunger Games movies with a passion, because 1. I'm a big sister to four younger siblings. I'm very close with all of them (my mom was a stay-at-home mom, so neither of us went to kindergarten) and I'm 11 years older than Julia (my youngest sister), which means I've wiped her butt/dressed her etc. countless times when she was little. It's sort of in the job description, as the oldest, to take care of the younger ones.. What I'm trying to say is that I would sacrifice myself in a heartbeat for any of them - like Katniss. 2. I'm very scared of dying and these movies toy with the idea that we're all going to die one day, regardless of whether we're ready or not. The fact that not even kids are excluded really drives that home for me and 3. I love the romance, the cast and the acting!

Ambition for: April

Since I've had no motivation to watch any movies whatsoever lately, I'm pretty sure this will be another month of failing miserably..

* New Girl - I'm stuck on season 1 and haven't made any progress in a while. Time to rectify that?
* Despicable me 1 and/or 2
* Daybreakers? Still haven't watched this, but found it on Netflix today.
* Dredd - I watched about half of this in the cinema once and I'd like to finish it.
* Arrow - Still stuck on season three, episode 18 (or something). Oliver's just so annoyingly bossy.. 
* Grand Budapest Hotel - Feels like a spring movie to me.  
* World War Z? Watched this around this time last year, which is why I might want to rewatch it in April.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar