31.5.15

In the spotlight: May

I only managed to watch 1,5 of my planned movies this month (Transformers 4 + a little bit of L.A Confidential (decided to not finish it)). I watched a lot of other stuff though - these are my favorites:

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
I will always love these movies. I can't wait for the third in the series! Had a sort of "watch-it-on-repeat"-phase early in the month and just watched it everyday for a week. 

Cinderella
The rest of the month I've had this on repeat, whilst embroidering. I'm seriously in love with this movie! (my review)

Unforgettable
This is really not a very good series at times; it's inconsistent about what story to tell and we loose important side characters without so much as a goodbye. I'm in love with Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh however and that's why I'm on season two right now. 

The Best of Me
It's bad and cheesy but sort of sweet at the same time. The only reason it's on this list though is because I watched it with my mom and my sister Sara - which seldom happens (Sara being home at the same time as my mom's able to stay awake for an entire movie, that is). 


And my non-movie favorite: 

* My niece Sigrid! She was born on the 12th of May and is just the cutest baby I've ever seen.

These reindeer were also a lovely addition to my month. They hung out on a field close to where I worked for a week. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar