7.5.15

It'll be an exciting summer..

* The Water Diviner
Swedish movie premiere: 8th of May
Funnily enough, I saw a picture of Jai Courtney with a mustache and I clicked on it. I then spent the first minute of the trailer just laughing at his facial hair. And then I was intrigued and now I want to watch it. That's how they get you these days; out with anything subliminal and in with the mustache.

* Hot Pursuit
Swedish movie premiere: 22nd of May
My sister Hanna laughed at this trailer. Nothing is as funny as watching a movie with her because she laughs at the stuff that I'd never find funny otherwise. And she has the best laugh! 

* Paper Towns
Swedish movie premiere: 24th of July
This is sort of a catch-22 for me: I really don't want to see this, because it's based on one of my favorite books (I don't want them to destroy it). But at the same time - I want to see it, because it's based on one of my favorite books!  

* Fantastic Four
Swedish movie premiere: 7th of August
First of all: this looks much more well-made than the first two Fantastic Four movies. Second of all: it seems like a great cast (Jamie Bell!).

* Dark Places
Swedish movie premiere: 14th of August
Gone Girl was very fascinating; based on a book by Gillian Flynn. And this movie is also based on one of her books. And so I must watch it. 

Get here, already! I've taken my allergy medicine. I'm ready for you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar