12.5.15

Movie night: "Waiting for my niece"-edition

Since both me and my sister Hanna have been home during the weekdays (she's waiting for her baby, I'm waiting to start my summer job) - we've been hanging out; eating ice cream and watching movies. We saw Gravity at her place and then we watched both Honeymoon and Fifty Shades of Grey at my parent's house, with our sister Julia (she hated the latter movie and I couldn't agree more). 

The greatest benefit of living in the north of Sweden is the constant daylight in the spring- and summertime. I took this at 1 AM in the morning.


 On Sunday, I went to visit my other sister Sara for a few hours. I had a long make out session with their Dalmatian Freja (the love of my life) and then I went home to watch Cinderella on repeat.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar