4.9.15

Home

I would like to preface this post by stating that I in fact AM adventurous when I travel and that I often do cool things like.. well, I'm blanking now, but [insert "cool things that one does when one is all alone in a city where one doesn't know anyone" here]. Now, keep that image of me doing those cool things in your mind, while you read on..

I just feel so at ease in the cinema. And that was my saving grace on Wednesday when I went to Umeå to take part in some introductory shenanigans at the university. I felt uneasy, tired and hungry the entire day but when I finally got to make myself comfortable in one of those red familiar chairs, I immediately relaxed. Unclenched my jaw. Almost fell asleep. Those 12 years I spent working at (and watching close to every movie we showed) our local movie theater must have conditioned me like one of Pavlov's dogs! Not that I'm complaining..


My nirvana

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar