28.9.15

Something to keep me warm

The Gift 
Swedish movie premiere: 2nd of October
I wrote about my excitement for this movie in May and I'm finally gonna get to watch it! Mostly I'm excited for Joel Edgerton. He is one of my favorite actors and has both written and directed + is starring in this. Normally, I just go to the movies when my family goes (since I don't have a car) but for this, I'm gonna borrow one and go by myself.  

The Dressmaker
Swedish movie premiere: ?
This looks very much like my type of movie; quirky, funny, romantic and a little dark. And full of girl power! Right now I can't find a release date, but I'm excited anyways.  

Secret in Their Eyes
Swedish movie premiere: 4th of December
Normally I don't gravitate towards thrillers, but this looks both well acted and intriguing. Also - a villain that's creepily unaffected by everything.. makes me uncomfortably nervous. It's been a long time since Julia Robert starred in something I've felt this excited about.

Spectre
Swedish movie premiere: 30th of October
I've watched all of Daniel Craig's Bond movies in the cinema so far. Consequently, I can't break the chain now and have to go see it!*

The Martian 
Swedish movie premiere: 2nd of October
I wrote about this in June and I hope to watch it with my dad at some point. He's a big Sci-Fi fan and therefore I don't mind waiting until the movie is released on DVD, if it means we get to watch it together. Plus, if it gets too nerve-wracking I can actually fast forward.. something I've found quite difficult to do in a movie theater.


Winter is coming.

* I'm just kidding. I have no shame! Daniel Craig is the only Bond I like and I don't even care what this one is about! I'll watch it regardless.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar