27.9.15

Presently watching, this Sunday

I'm almost through the first month of my two year long university education. I've really enjoyed having a "job" again, but reading lots of textbooks have meant less time to watch movies (i.e a good thing). When I've had time to watch stuff, I've gravitated towards easy things like:

* The European Eventing Championships
* "Sommar med Ernst", a Swedish interior design program
* April's videos on Youtube; from her oldest to her newest (currently watching her "March TBR!" from 2014)
* Friends, season 3
* Max Payne/The Bodyguard/Miss Julie (these are by no means things I watch just to unwind - if they were, I'd be done with them already. I'm just slowly making my way through them.. every other week.. in between easier things)

* Also, we're watching Glada hälsningar från Missångerträsk in the cinema today; me, my sisters minus Hanna plus our mom (we all love the book)

The cinema in Umeå (SF).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar