29.3.15

Ambition for: April

These movies reminds me of this time of the year and that's why I want to re-watch them:

* Pride and Prejudice/PS. I love you
* Enchanted
* Planet of the Apes/World War Z
* Meet the Parents (can be swapped out for Dumb and Dumber To (which I haven't watched))

Since Easter's coming up soon too, I want to watch Easter-y movies:

* Chicken Run
* Free Birds
* Lotta flyttar hemifrån (A Clever Little Girl Like Lotta 2) - it's based on one of Astrid Lindgrens's books and in this Lotta (among other things) celebrate Easter. We watch it every year!

Aaand if there's time, I still want to watch classics with Julia (mainly The Godfather).

This is the most wonderful time of the year! The sky goes ombre at night and I just feel.. aliiive again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar