13.3.15

Change comes slowly (if it comes at all)

Since I've been trying to do better this year, I thought I'd review my progress so far:

* I wanted to watch "less but better" which I've sort of been doing:
Since January 1th I've watched 64 movies - which is a lot. But I've gone with my mood for once, which has meant about 60% re-watching (instead of starting 10 movies at the same time 'so I can watch THEM ALL!') and I haven't gotten stuck watching one over and over again either. (I'm sadly not exaggerating if I say that there was a time when I watched Singin' in the rain for a week straight and hallucinated that Gene Kelly was my husband) Lastly, I've also made it a priority to watch movies with the people I love - instead of just watching stuff on my own. 

* I wanted to buy less and clean out my movie collection which I have:
I have cleaned it out - from 111 to 45 movies and I haven't bought a single one this year! (enormous progress) Instead I've borrowed movies from my family/watched stuff using Cmore and Viaplay

My two other goals involve doing more stuff like this. And so naturally I haven't made ANY progress yet.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar