28.3.15

In the spotlight: March

Although we didn't make time to watch any classics in March, Julia, Sara and I still watched movies together (a LOT of Disney). Here are my favorites (in no particular order):

1. Cinderella (2015)
I loved this. I can see why people may think it's too sickly sweet, but it was just the right kind of sweet for me! 

2. Anastasia
This used to scare the crap out of me, but now it's become a real favorite. Rasputin's such an overreacting drama queen that it's hard to take him seriously anymore (not gonna lie - the green monsterghostcreatures that help Rasputin still makes me uncomfortable though)!

3. Elementary
I was on a roll this month (I very much prefer movies to TV shows) and watched season two, then re-watched season one and started season three. It's not my favorite adaptation, but my favorite Sherlock
 
4. Red dragon
I think that Silence of the Lambs is a superior movie and infinitely more scary than this sequel, but I prefer to watch this one. I really do!   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar