9.3.15

In the (bad) spotlight: February

February was (unintentionally) "bad movie month" for me. Here are my least favorite ones, IN order:

1. Dracula untold 
I can't even describe how excited I was to watch this movie! I knew it would be bad, from watching the trailer, but I thought it would be "slow-motion-fighting-with-explosions-and-one-liners"-bad. The
kind of bad that I love, because it's a total escape from reality. Imagine my disappointment when the movie was taken more seriously on the surface, than I had though (i.e no explosions) but instead was full of plot holes, horrible female characters and the worst ending I've seen in a long time. An ending that had nothing to do with the Dracula you'd come to know throughout the movie. Can I rate it in sad faces? It gets 5!

2. Left behind
This is a movie where NOTHING happens. Very. Slowly. The trailer tries to make it look like it's filled with action, but it's not. Also, it really angers me when a story centers around a religion, in order to scare the viewer into thinking a certain way. 5 sad faces! 

3. The taking of Pelham 123
The ending was too quick - especially with that build-up! And Denzel Washington turned out to be more human than hero. It made me want to poke him very hard in the eyeballs! 3 sad faces.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar