5.1.15

Ambition for: January

I have no idea of what I want to watch in January! There are no exciting movie premieres this month and I'm still in a sort of "Christmas is over, against my will, so I'll stubbornly eat leftover candy from Christmas and watch Youtube"-phase. Besides something with Christian Bale in it (he's been one of my favorite actors for a long time and I spent several years trying to watch all his movies), I'd also like to try:

Things that my family have begged me to watch for years:

* Jurassic Park 
* Warrior

Things that are finally out:

* The Equalizer

And, like last month, I want to continue to try to continue with:

* Revenge, season 2 (I'm taking a break from continuing to try to contiune with Vampire Diaries, for a while)

Good luck, to me!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar