5.1.15

In the spotlight: December

I watched some Christmas-y things in December (How the Grinch Stole Christmas) and some non-Christmas-y things (the last Hobbit movie). I liked them well enough, but not as much as I loved these three:

1. Exodus: Gods and Kings
The acting! Without Christian Bale, the Jewish people's fight for survival wouldn't have felt as desperate and without Joel Edgerton, Ramses could have been an ordinary portrayal of an ordinary villain. I was most impressed with Joel Edgerton actually, because I already knew that Christian Bale is a fantastic actor (I'd only seen Joel Edgerton as Gawain in King Arthur before).

2. Sound of music
This was the first year I really appreciated the story rather than the music.

Sticking to our tradition, my sister Sara and I ate some food and then watched the latest one in the cinema. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar