29.1.15

In the spotlight: January

I said I wanted January to be a Joel Edgerton-month, but I think that'll be a project that I'll work on as I feel like it again (I blame Open window - I couldn't watch anymore intense movies after that). Here are the ones I liked the best this month, IN order:

Warrior
I can't BELIEVE I haven't watched this before! My sister kept nagging me about it, but it was only after I watched Exodus that I felt like seeing more of Joel Edgerton. And I'll never regret it. This was so good. SO GOOD!

Open window
I felt myself getting really tense while watching it, but I just couldn't press pause. Kept me up all night (I couldn't fall asleep until 11 am the next day)!

Prisoners
Kept me guessing the entire time! Such great acting too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar