22.4.16

Elin and her siblings dwell in the house of sickness (currently watching)

I have a fever. I'm dry-coughing and drinking shards of glass. My attention span is that of a one year old child, so I'm falling behind on my paper. I'm watching:

* You've Got Mail
* The Princess and the Frog
* Someone Like You
* Just the romantic parts of The Choice
* Chasing Liberty*

Edit: I may have cried to almost all of the movies above. Evidently I cope with illness v. v. well..  

My brother Stefan's also sick. He's watching:

* Star Wars: The Force Awakens
* Grey's Anatomy

My littlest sister Julia has a fever too. She's also coughing. She's watching:

* A whole slew of horror movies


* I'm glad we're all different but am also, at the same time, v. convinced that my taste in movies is impeccable - especially in this time of need..  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar