12.4.16

I Need to Get Out More.. (Currently watching)

Yaay! Movie slump semi-over! I've found a new favorite: Jane Wants a Boyfriend. Have watched selected scenes repeatedly for at least a week now. Am also currently about half-way through Grand Budapest Hotel.. I'd forgotten how much I love it!

Other than that, I'm struggling a little with school right now (what else is new?) - we've started work on a paper that requires us to read some of the densest books on analyzing organizations I've EVER read. That naturally makes me prioritize school even more and not procrastinate by watching countless hours of Elementary/youtube.com/booksandlala at all.. See proof below of my adulting capabilities - I am, in fact, not the crazy mess my loved ones think:


Oops. I lied!

(The face of someone who's played Township on her phone for 186 days straight)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar