8.4.16

Movie night: Everest

My sister Sara and her fiancé Henrik came to visit this week, so we decided to watch Everest at my sister Hanna's place (after my niece had fallen asleep).  


I spent the majority of the movie being really upset that they seemed to be climbing the mountain for no valid reason whatsoever. If the intention was to make me feel like mountain climbing is the most selfish sport in the world (where you throw your life away for fun) then they succeeded in doing just that. Had I known why they took the risk, I would have been okay with them loosing their legs/fingers/heads due to the cold. Even rooted for them, as they did it..

 Me, attempting a selfie with my sister and her boyfriend's hands in the background. Successful, wasn't I? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar